I’m a natural born leader, a marketing expert, entrepreneur, volunteer, and network marketing professional who is often described as “outgoing, energetic, and a little bit crazy.” (In a FUN way, of course!)
I’m a native Houstonian married to another native Houstonian…which makes us (as a couple) about as rare as a unicorn! We had our first date at the gun range. (This IS Texas, after all!)
After a few years of life handing me lemons, I decided it was time to make some lemonade, so I applied for – and received – a scholarship to the Master Key Experience. I decided it was time to make some changes on the INSIDE. And so I begin the transformational journey of me becoming the very best version of me possible.
Fun Factoids About Me:
- I love to cook, and enjoy pairing food & wine to enhance the flavors (and enjoyment!) of both.
- I’m somewhat of an amateur mixologist: I enjoy mixing flavors and creating new cocktails, or just enjoying a martini after a long day.
- Traveling is one of my most treasured activities. Favorite places I’ve been so far include: Napa/Sonoma (where I got married), Italy, Greece, Spain…I’ve even been to Cuba – legally – to study salsa dancing. 🙂
- Most amazing sites I’ve seen: Ephesus in Turkey, The Vatican, the original David in Florence, the view from the top of the Rock of Gibraltar at sunset.
- LEAST favorite activities: cleaning & shopping (UGH!)
- Finally learned to hula hoop in 2014! (All previous attempts were made with “broken” hula hoops that circled my body once and fell to the ground.)
- I’m a BIG fan of NCIS, and have my own “Bert the Farting Hippo” (lovingly created by my husband from a stuffed hippo and a whoopee cushion)
- I’m a Lifetime member of the NRA who enjoys hunting defenseless office supplies.
- Always a ham, I’ve taken Improv workshops at Rice University and Chicago’s famed Second City.
- I’m a jewelry junkie! I buy most of it at art festivals, because the pieces are unique and creative. In 2014 I took a jewelry class and learned I’m pretty good at making it. Making jewelry gets the creative juices flowing, and I’ve even sold a few pieces, too!