I have a long-standing history as somewhat of a comedienne. I can be quick-witted, sarcastic, and even self-deprecating at times…
So when one of the assignments in this week’s MKMMA course was to adopt and repeat the affirmation:
“I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.”
My first thought was “Pffft…yeah, right!”
A lot of truth is said in jest. ~ Eminem
I had faith.
I trusted the exercises.
I trusted the process.
And I believed.
I realized that since this process began, I’ve been speaking the truth of my FUTURE self…the one that IS whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy.
Perhaps it was said in jest at first.
And over the past few weeks my subconscious has been changing it’s tune.
Because here we are…in Week 9 of the process…and I realize that much has changed –in both my world within and my world without — that has put me on this path to what I KNOW is the truth.
I KNOW I AM…
- WHOLE – I have everything I need within me…for love, success, and life. It’s how I choose to share myself with others that counts.
- PERFECT – (OK…Truth Moment here…I’m still working on this one… I don’t believe anyone is perfect…so how about “I’m better than average.”)
- STRONG – I am a woman with a strong will and determination to succeed in love, life, and business. I am physically strong (as evidenced by packing, moving, and unpacking for 12+ hours a day)
- POWERFUL – I have the power to choose my actions and reactions. I have the power to make things happen for myself and others.
- LOVING – I have a renewed love of life. I am enjoying a better relationship with my family. And this week I received “an offer I couldn’t refuse”…and am now an excited and proud bride-to-be.
- HARMONIOUS – I’m in a new home on the water. Nature is everywhere. It’s peaceful. And that feeling of peace and harmony is extending to all aspects of my life.
- HAPPY – Everything is coming together, and the result is a feeling of happiness and joy unmatched in my life…up until now.
And That’s The Truth.